Ḥārith ibn Abdul-Muṭṭalib (Arabic: حارث بن عبد المطلب) was the eldest paternal uncle of Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ).
Death of His Youngest Brother
Al-Harith was sent by his father, Abdul-Muttalib ibn Hashim from Makkah to Madinah to aid his youngest brother Abdullah ibn Abdul-Muttalib who had fallen ill. Al-Harith unfortunately returned with the grave news of Abdullah’s death.
- Abdul-Muttalib ibn Hashim (Father)
- Az-Zubair ibn Abdul-Muttalib (Brother)
- Hamzah ibn Abdul-Muttalib (Brother)
- Abu Talib ibn Abdul-Muttalib (Brother]
- Abdullah ibn Abdul-Muttalib (Youngest Brother)
- Muhammad ibn Abdullah (ﷺ) (Nephew)
- Jump up↑ Muhammad Man and Prophet, A Complete Study of the Life of the Prophet of Islam by Adil Salahi pg.18