Fatimah bint Muhammad (ﷺ) (Arabic: فاطمة translit.: Fāṭimah) was the youngest daughter of the Messenger (ﷺ).
- Khadijah bint Khuwaylid (Mother)
- Muhammad ibn Abdullah (ﷺ) (Father)
- Qasim ibn Muhammad (ﷺ) (Brother)
- Zaynab bint Muhammad (ﷺ) (Sister)
- Ruqayyah bint Muhammad (ﷺ) (Sister)
- Umm Kulthoom bint Muhammad (ﷺ) (Sister)
- Abdullah ibn Muhammad (ﷺ) (Brother)
- Fatimah bint Muhammad (ﷺ)
- Ibrahim ibn Muhammad (ﷺ) (Brother
Acceptance of Islam
Fatimah accepted Islam.
She was the only child of Allah’s Messenger to live past his death. She had a miscarriage a few months after his death and died shortly after.
- Jump up↑ The Noble Life of The Prophet by Dr. Ali Muhammad As-Sallaabee, Volume 1, p.107